Yes. If the persol who booked the reservation will not check-in personally and another person will use the reservation instead, he/she must present an authorisation letter signed by the original guest whose name appears in the booking confirmation, together with a copy of the original guests' valid ID.
Articles in this section
- Getting directions to the property
- Do I need to print out my booking confirmation to check-in?
- Can I provide a photocopy of the valid ID as identity proof ?
- Can I check-in on a booking under a different name with a valid booking confirmation?
- Check-in and check-out times of a property
- Which documents do I have to show when checking-in at the property?
ZEN Rooms Customer Care: (Operating Hours for all offices are 24/7)
Indonesia Customer Care: +62 21 2922 3032
Singapore Customer Care: +65 3163 2250
Thailand Customer Care: +66 2026 1145
Philippines Customer Care: +63 2231 3338
Hong-Kong Customer Care: +852 5819 7714
Malaysia Customer Care: +60 15 4871 1117
Or message us on WhatsApp : +62 877 8080 3550